Friday, November 10, 2006

Ruffled Scarflet and Mitts set


After a long wait on my FO's pile, this little set is finally making it into a finished pattern. I actually designed and finished the sample last spring but decided to wait for cooler weather before writing up the directions. It's an adorable set and the sample will be going to someone on my Christmas list. I hope you like it as much as I do!

A little more about this set:

Yarn used: Jo-Ann Sensations Angel Hair Yarn
Yardage: ~100 yards (approx. 1 skein for the set) double that if you choose to use two strands held together.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Loom used: I used the blue loom for the sample, but any loom with at least 23 pegs will work.
Finished scarflett dimensions: about 31 inches long by 3 and 3/4 inches wide
Techniques used: E-wrap, purl, moving stitches around the pegs, flat panel bind off, mattress stitch seaming.
Pattern link:http://www.loomknittingdesigns.com

A few more pics for yah:




No comments:

Post a Comment