Friday, October 27, 2006

Socktober socks!

Well...I finished another pair of socks. These are for a Christmas gift and also for SOCKTOBERFEST - which I joined last week. Since I am on a mad dash to finish the socks I need to knit for Christmas, I though the Socktoberfest celebrations were a perfect kick in the rear. 2 pairs down - at least another 2 pairs left to go. Wish me luck!

Here are the stats on these bad boys:
Pattern:
Yankee Knitter "Classic Socks for the Family" designed by Melinda Goodfellow
Yarn: Sockotta self striping yarn
Weight: Fingering
Needles: wood, #2 Double Pointed
Comments: Love these. Great yarn, great pattern that I've used over and over and over. My aunt will love these!

1 comment:

  1. Your socks are so beautiful! So very professionally made looking...as if they were store bought! Have you learned how to do them so nicely on your knitting looms?
    By the way, we could use your talents to teach a class over at Loom Knitter's Classroom. (hint hint) :o)
    Pam
    www.creationsbyparm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete