Saturday, May 06, 2006

Purse handle link..

People have been having trouble finding the handles I used on my mini handbag. Apparently not all Joann Fabric stores have the handles in the stores and I even looked online at the Joann website and they don't carry them.

I did a search and found only one company that has handles similar to the ones I used. (NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with this company, nor have I ever ordered anything.) But - it may be an option if you can't find anything in your area. The company is called M & J Trimming and it looks like they are out of New York City. Here's the handles that look the closest to the ones I used. Oh, and just beware. It looks like they are ordered individually not by the set - " Handles are sold individually, not by the set."

If you try them let me know how they are to do business with. It looks like they have some good items that are hard to find elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment