Friday, April 28, 2006

May's Kids Knifty Knitter class project


I just wanted to share this coming months Kids Knifty Knitter project for my class at Michael's in Boulder. My kids class is always packed with a great bunch of kids that take my class every month. It's my favorite class to prepare for since the projects are always quick and fun!

This months project is a little "Stuffed Mousey Pal" as I'm refering to it. It only took me about an hour to create at an instore demo. So, it should be about right for a two hour kids class. Isn't he cute!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:27 PM

    OMG, I would do this one for my cat and stuff it with catnip! Just omit the pompom nose and beady eyes, maybe stitch them on. I love it! Great job!
    Smiles, Carlotta- Michaels store #9822 Thousand Oaks, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carlotta! I had that same thought when I was making this. I think my cat would go nutz over it. Especially with the type of yarn I used. If you try it, let me know how the kitty likes it :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete