Sunday, June 11, 2006

Another finished needles project

With all the hub-bub of going to my friends wedding in Las Vegas I never got to post the shell I made for my trip! So, this shell has actually been done for 3-4 weeks AND its been worn several times - but it's just now getting the official blog FO fame. Here's the stats:

Pattern: ChicKnits Ribby Shell in the "ribbed all over" version
Yarn: Lion Brand Microspun
Color: Lily White
Needles: Denise Interchangeable size #7
Modifications: Made the torso a smidge longer
Notes: This is the second one I've made from this pattern and I really like the fit and comfort. I've found it's great for work or play. The last one I made using MicroSpun, too - so when I make it again I'll give another yarn a try. I'm thinking a nice cotton...

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! It makes me want to cast-on again!

    I am so tickled this Ribby's been Vegasized... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Vegasized" at a bachelorette party no less :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful piece!! what talent.

    ReplyDelete